Sunday, October 30, 2005

Christ I'm Chuck played "OUT"!

Christ I'm Chuck played a Halloween Party on Friday. After all the dueling blogs and on again off again diva drummer man stuff we ended up playing as a power trio. It went great. We had fun, and the 12 people that hung out seemed to have fun on occasion too. We even got one rousing applause (if 12 people are capable of that?!?!?).

We flew the missing man formation for Bryce our bass player who couldn't make it. Flying the missing man formation in this case means that we lugged a bass and a bass amp all the way there. . . set it up . . . then packed it up when we were done and lugged it home. An awesome tribute to our fallen comrade if you ask me.

Hopefully Mikki will give us a stellar reference for any other party having folks who would like to have us rock their joint. All in all it only cost us $50 to rent the lights, $10 in gas, and $2 in pain killers after hauling the gear up and down the stairs. Not to shabby for our first "gig", -$62 in the hole and no bar bill.

CHRIST I'M CHUCK ROCKS ON!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:27 PM  
Blogger Mikki said...

Christ I'm Chuck DID rock the house!!! I must say that I and the other 11 people (there were more than that?!!?!) were impressed at your skills and our ability to recognize the songs that you were performing. We had guest vocalists and everything and no offense to Bryce, but it didn't sound like there was anything missing. I appreciate you guys and your investment. Next time we will have to take up a collection to cover your expenses. I would highly recommend you guys. You ROCKED my party!! Thanks a million!

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home