Saturday, June 25, 2005

Christ I'm Chuck is BIG!

I was at a party and some chick asked about the band and where she could hear some of our tunes. We are big I tell ya!

OK. The chick was Landon's Wife Karli, and so maybe we aren't that big, but at least she was curious.

So you ask, we deliver. Christ I'm Chuck mp3s.

Jumpin' Jack Flash - A Christ I'm Chuck classic. Better, tighter, and longer than ever!
Gimme Shelter - Another Christ I'm Chuck classic Stones cover.
Knockin' on Heavens Door - Get your lighters out and hold em up high for this encore classic.

If that isn't enough for you you can shoot me an email to order your very own copy of Christ I'm Chuck's sophmore effort titled "Christ I'm Chuck Rides Again" with all 14 tracks of CIC goodness. Recorded live at Mt. Tabor Studios, this recording is destined to be a collectors edition as soon as the band gets better. Until then they are generally excited about it.

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home